As an added incentive to the girls who entered the 2019 CyberFirst Girls Competition we are offering over 600 free places on specially commisioned CyberFirst Defenders courses.
The course location and details are below, but please be aware that registration is not yet open. News of when booking is available will be available from 4th February 2019 and it will be first come, first served.
|Edinburgh||09/04/19 to 12/04/19||4 Days||50|
|Kent||09/04/18 to 12/04/19||4 Days||100|
|Nottingham||15/04/19 to 18/04/19||4 Days||100|
|Blackburn TBC||23/04/19 to 26/04/19||4 Days||50|
|Belfast||23/04/19 to 26/04/19||4 Days||100|
|Cheltenham||28/05/19 to 31/05/19||4 Days||50|
|Lancaster||28/05/19 to 31/05/19||4 Days||50|
|Wrexham||28/05/19 to 31/05/19||4 Days||100|
|Lossiemouth||17/06/2019 to 20/6/19||4 Days||40|
|Oxfordshire||28/05/19 to 31/05/19||4 Days||40|
- Only girls who have entered the 2019 CyberFirst Girls competition are eligible to apply
- The CyberFirst Defenders courses are 4 days and are a mix of residential and non residential
- Applicants will need to provide the name of their teacher who registered their team
- Applicants will need to download their competition certificate in order to verify their course application
- Places are limited and applicants will be admitted on a first come basis
A link to the booking website will be available from 4th Feb 2019.