We collect certain information or data about you when you use ncsc.gov.uk.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to our website
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- clickstream data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- details to allow you to access government services and transaction, e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the Republic of Ireland.
Your data can only be viewed by our staff or our suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites